Pages

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Singapore Kinokuniya Bookweb - how to use








I'm going to share how I use the Kinokuniya Book Web in different ways.

When I have a book in mind, I get the ISBN off Amazon or some other site and search for it in Kinokuniya Book Web. If they have it, I will either call to ask them to reserve then pick it up after work. The Ngee Ann City and Liang Court stores carry Japanese titles. At the Bugis branch, only Japanese magazine titles are sold there.

 Sometimes I check for the latest books or most popular titles via the Japanese Books tab.
If I see a book I like, I will get the ISBN and check it out on Amazon Japan to see if I can preview them. Kinokuniya Book Web sometimes has a google book preview but chances are you may view them on Amazon Japan more often than not, sans google book preview.

This book has no preview in Kinokuniya Book Web but look it up on Amazon Japan and you may preview it ;)

Kinokuniya Book Web also has cool function which lets you look up similar books of interest.

You may also order books online and have them delivered to your office or home. とても便利ですよ!

No comments: